Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ellis Williford in the Doghouse

Where are the donations? 

Yep, here we go again. No they don’t remember. No one told me. Animal shelter, what animal shelter? Max, I know that you can hardly believe all this misunderstanding of Animal Shelter funds. Last year I gave my birthday gift of $200 (wrote for new animal shelter on the check). I wonder if that money went into a general fund?   Are all of you animal advocates going to demand that money that has been collected already be put back where it was intended? The animals can’t speak for themselves, so we people who so love them have to do it. It’s a fight too.

I have lived all over these United States and overseas, too and, I have never seen animal advocates have to fight so hard for the poor animals in their county. Since I sent my $200.00 check to the sheriff’s office, I’m curious as to which general fund that money went.

I had hoped that a lot of other donations would have been given so we could get the new shelter by now. What a shame. 

Concerned Citizen
Ann Pittman                                                            


0 comments: