Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Wanna Hold Your Hand




And her point is....
I must admit I've asked myself, what was this all about ... Anastasia Pittman is her name. She is a Oklahoma State Senator. I understand compassion. I understand forgiveness. I get reaching out across the aisle to help another...but this, I'm not so sure about.

I watched the 'breaking news' story yesterday about Levi Pettit making a statement or rather reading one, apologizing for his role in that infamous chant heard around the world. You know the one.

I didn't bother to listen to the apology in its entirety. It seemed a bit disingenuous. Michael Eric Dyson's  captured my sentiments on spot when he called it choreographed. Yep. That's exactly what it was. The question is ...why so?
 

zM
Photo Source: Internet Images

0 comments: